Thursday, May 10, 2018

Da Nang


A quick review :

Last month I and my colleague went to Da Nang, Vietnam for kick-off meeting. The cleanliness in Da Nang is way more better compared to the other parts of Thailand. Kudos *clap clap. The place is quite similar with Malacca the historical place the walk way like our Jonker Walk. The food is hmm so so because not everything we can eat. Not everything is halal tho. So literally I just ate the bread, vegetables and seafood. But the most thing I like about Da Nang is their spa. I went to the street spa which cost me only 120,000 vietnamese dong for full body massage. Its fucking cheap and of course you cannot expect all the high class treatment but still cheap cheap cheap. All the stuffs there is godddd veryyyyy cheappppp yknow. I bought things for eveyone the souvenir the cliche thing people bring back after travel, fridge magnet haha. and the most thing that I feel very happy to bring home is rattan bag. Because I love to collect unique things if I go travel. and it only cost me 540,000 Vietnamese dong for two rattan handbag.  

Image result for round star rattan bag black

240,000 Vietnamese dong


300,000 Vietnamese dong 

So, overall Da Nang was good but I dont think so to go there again to travel. 

Till we meet again. daaa





No comments:

Post a Comment